Tuesday 21 August 2012

2 months, 1 post

This summer has been busy, fun-filled, and remarkably active. Not much time for blogging, I'm afraid.

Boober fell off a bed and landed on his ear.


IMAG1078


I made Sweet Pea a tarantula dress with one yard of fabric and my brain! No pattern.

IMG_2683


Boober took advantage of the Ravellenic games to practice his mad knitting skills!


IMG_3168

He also practiced being extra adorable!

IMG_3310

There has, of course, been day-to-day business to conduct. Eating, playing, painting the fence.

IMAG1110-1

I have about a zillion blog-worthy pics, but . . . overload.

There was also some out-of-the-ordinary stuff. The Children's Museum, a birthday party, daycamp for Sweet Pea . . . someday I'll catch up.

In the past 2 months, I have also made: 3 dragons, 3 sheep, 2 monkeys, 5 Waldorf dolls, 5 soft sculpture dolls, and 2 outfits without dolls.

See? Busy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One might dare to say that you are one mighty busy mama...between your babies and your "babies" life never seems to have a dull moment for you. Stay strong and laugh all you can!